Power and Performance
The high performance XT5315 has a collapsible folding base configurable for maximum viewing flexibility and reduced shipping costs.
A projected capacitive touch screen is standard for the XT5315. Projected capacitive touch offers 10-point multi-touch capability, a bezel-free 100% flat, scratch-resistant surface.
The XT5315 uses powerful embedded Intel™ processors supported by Windows Embedded operating systems. This combination of Intel and Microsoft assures long-term support and availability, critical for long-term location rollouts.
To eliminate additional peripheral power bricks and cable clutter, the XT5315 has an optional powered USB upgrade kit.
- Scalable choice of three powerful CPUs
– Intel® Celeron® G1820, Core™ i3 4330TE,
or Core™ i5 4570TE
- 4GB DDR3L memory (16GB maximum)
- Projected Capacitive touch
- New, sleek, folding base design
- Slimmer overall footprint
- Optional Upgrade Kits
- Powered USB Kit- (1) 24V USB 2.0 Port and (3) 12V USB 2.0 Ports- Powered USB base can house power adapter
and backup battery with 150W power supply
- 8-Port USB Hub Kit
– (8) port USB hub with 150W power supply